- Success is like the ocean, it is not in short supply. The problem is, some people go to the ocean with a teaspoon.
- Better is not something you wish for, it is something you become.
- To lead a life worth living, you’ve got to learn, you’ve got to try, you’ve got to stay and you’ve got to care.
- The sale will make you a living, the skills will make you a fortune.
- We do not rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training (Archilochus originally)
- Happiness does not come from great successes, but from small daily achievements. Success is measured through pleasure – you must learn to enjoy the process.
- Sometimes it is better to advance by retreating, wards can be won by losing a few battles and long term goals can be achieved by accepting long term reversals.
- Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle, but in defeating the enemy without even fighting.
- Mastering others is a strength, mastery os self yields true power.
- The biggest mistake you can make is accepting the norms of your time, challenging the norms is the key to success and changing the world.
- Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
- Don’t pursue being in the middle, because all the magic happens at the edges. You need to know when to aim for the edges and when to aim for the middle.